- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil for the pasta.
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil until lightly smoking over medium heat, then cook the guanciale or pancetta until crispy, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in the nduja and mix well and keep warm.
- Drop the pasta into the water and cook until “al dente” according to the package instructions.
- As the pasta is cooking, warm a large serving bowl.
- Place the egg yolks in the bowl along with the cheese mixture and the ground pepper. Whisk until mixed.
- Drain the pasta, reserving a small cup of the pasta water, then return the pasta to the pot.
- Add the warm guanciale or pancetta and nduja mixture and toss to mix well.
- Add the drained, steaming hot pasta into the bowl with the eggs, along with a little of the pasta water, toss vigorously to lightly cook the eggs and coat the pasta with the egg mixture.
- Serve the pasta in individual bowls with a sprinkling of the parsley and the remainder of the cheese.
If you would like more info on the above recipe please email: